All of our pieces are hand forged and hand finished; therefore no two pieces will be exactly alike, nor will they be exactly as our pictures show, but VERY close.
Our brooms are all hand tied to the wrought iron handle. If you should ever need a new broom, it can be re-tied for the cost of shipping and the broom itself.
We finish our pieces with a linseed/oil mixture. This can be maintained as is, or spray-painted.
Some of our steel is cut by a plasma cutter and then forged into our work.
We do charge Vermont sales tax.
We ship USPS Priority Mail, UPS when oversized or requested.
Our lead-time is anywhere between 3-6 weeks depending on the season.
Regular orders are refundable minus 20% and customer pays shipping.
Orders can be paid through PayPal, personal check, money order, or we can take your credit card information via the phone.
We have many requests for custom orders and pride ourselves on our ability to do customer designed pieces. Please remember it takes us time to design and more time to forge custom pieces. We work closely with our customers to achieve the look desired.
If the order is between $200-$900 we require 50% non-refundable deposit, before forging. For larger orders a 1/3 non-refundable deposit is required before beginning. Remaining balances, plus shipping and tax, is payable prior to delivery.
When we are asked to customize items currently on our site, the full amount is due before the job and is non-refundable.
HINTS FOR CUSTOM ORDERS:
* Have a budget of the amount you have to spend. We can work with you to achieve your ideas.
* Have a rough idea of what you¹d like including length, width etc.
* Send us a sketch or picture of your ideas.
* Let us know when you would like the item completed. Custom orders do take longer, but deadlines can be met.
* Let us know your zip code so we can figure the shipping costs.
* Large tables and oversized pieces are usually expensive to ship, but we are happy to check the rates for your area before you make a decision.